As members of BSOL you will have access to
- Ongoing support by phone, email, or remote access from a BSOL mentor.
- Up to six further mentor support sessions to learn a new program, operating system or device.
All Members will have access to
- Membership of BSOL’s Digital Photography, Linux and Apple Special Interest Groups.
- Access to the BSOL website that has links to a wide range of information tailored to seniors.
- The monthly BSOL Newsletter.
- Special BSOL notices about important issues such as viruses and scams.
Brisbane Seniors OnLine Mentors provide an important link to our learner’s by providing support, mentoring and vital information as they learn to navigate their computers and the internet. Our learner’s have a wide range of skills and it is the Mentors job to enable them to navigate through the diverse landscape of the “Internet and Computer” world.
Some important information for our Mentors –
Guidlines for Hub Coordinators